Sketchnotes Calendar 2021
Sketchnotes Unique 2021 Calendar.
Included in this calendar are 12 sketchnotes covering a range of subjects relating to fundraising, charity strategy, fundraiser wellbeing, diversity, equity and inclusion.
To give you a little idea of what to expect, topics of the sketchnotes include:
- Key steps to event curation success (with thanks to Martha Awojobi at JMB Consulting for the content)
- Dana Segal's mini guide to inclusive recruitment (with thanks to Dana Kohava Segal (MInstF) for the content)
- 15 donor brain hacks (with thanks to Leah Eustace from Blue Canoe Philanthropy for the content)
- Fundraiser wellbeing (with thanks to Claire Warner for the content)
- Donor love: forever and a day (with thanks to Jen Love and John Lepp from Agents of Good for the content)
- Coping with Anxiety: 8 tips to keep calm and fundraise (with thanks to Beth Kanter for the content)
- Ten steps to a theory of change (with thanks to James Noble from NPC for the content)
The calendar is professionally printed with a laminated cover + 12 single sided A4 pages (297mm x 210mm).Printed in vibrant colour on 250gsm recycled silk card and wire bound at the top.
Postage and packaging is included in the price for anyone in the UK. If you live overseas, the P&P will be calculated at the checkout.